President & CEO of Nova Leap Health Corp. to Discuss Record 2019 Results at the 2020 Spring Investor Summit in NYC
NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES
HALIFAX, February 18, 2020 – NOVA LEAP HEALTH CORP. (TSXV: NLH) (“Nova Leap” or “the Company”), a 2019 TSX Venture 50™ ranked company focused on the home health care industry, is pleased to announce that Chris Dobbin, President & CEO of Nova Leap, will present at the 2020 Spring Investor Summit (the “Summit”) held on March 25 and 26 at The Essex House in New York City.
During the Summit, Mr. Dobbin plans to discuss the following:
2019 Annual Results
- 2019 annual results for the Company which will be released by mid-March;
- An update on the successful expansion to South Central U.S. which occurred in Q4 2019; and
- An update on the successful integration of the Massachusetts acquisition which also occurred in Q4 2019.
Industry and Strategy
- The expanding Home Care market and Nova Leap’s focus on dementia care;
- How Nova Leap has successfully employed its acquisition and post-acquisition strategies to achieve previously reported record financial results, including the best quarter in the Company’s history;
- How promoting from within the organization has helped the Company scale;
- How continued investment in care professional training, including dementia training, leads to better client service;
- Why expanding to South Central U.S. was appropriate after the Company’s success in building a regional platform in New England;
- The advantage of decentralized operations and the impact of positive incremental changes on operational leverage; and
- The Company’s high insider ownership and Management’s desire for the Company to become a long-term compounder through the proper allocation of capital.
Announcement of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Nova Leap’s AGM is scheduled to be held on April 15, 2020 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Notice has been filed on SEDAR.
About Nova Leap
Nova Leap is an acquisitive home health care services company operating in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. & Canada. The Company performs a vital role within the continuum of care with an individual and family centered focus, particularly those requiring dementia care. Nova Leap achieved the #10 Ranking in the 2019 TSX Venture 50™ in the Clean Technology & Life Sciences sector. The Company is geographically diversified with operations in 5 different U.S. states: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Oklahoma as well as Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Spring Investor Summit
The Spring Investor Summit (formerly the MicroCap Conference) is an exclusive, independent conference dedicated to connecting smallcap and microcap companies with qualified investors. The Spring Investor Summit will take place at the Essex House, featuring 160 companies and over 1,000 institutional and retail investors.
FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION:
Certain information in this press release may contain forward-looking statements, such as statements regarding future expansions and cost savings, the Company’s expected annualized recurring revenue run rate and plans regarding future acquisitions and financings. This information is based on current expectations and assumptions, including assumptions concerning the Company’s ability to integrate its acquired businesses and maintain previously achieved service hour and revenue levels, that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements. Risks that could cause results to differ from those stated in the forward-looking statements in this release include regulatory changes affecting the home care industry, unexpected increases in operating costs and competition from other service providers. All forward-looking statements, including any financial outlook or future-oriented financial information, contained in this press release are made as of the date of this release and included for the purpose of providing information about management’s current expectations and plans relating to the future. The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward-looking statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company. Additional information identifying risks and uncertainties is contained in the Company’s filings with the Canadian securities regulators, which filings are available at www.sedar.com.
For further information:
Christopher Dobbin, CPA, CA,
Director, President and CEO Nova Leap Health Corp.,
T: 902 401 9480 F: 902 482 5177 E: email@example.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.